Sponsor

Malaysian's Favourite Online Fashion Store | Ladies | Maternity | Nursing | Babies

Malaysian's Favourite Online Fashion Store | Ladies | Maternity | Nursing | Babies
Malaysian's Favourite Online Fashion Store for Ladies, Maternity, Nursing, Babies, Kids @ Irresistable Low Prices

Friday, October 30, 2009

Please welcome... Joon Joon

We have a new member into our family on 2 Aug 2009, my nephew Joon Hyin. But I prefer calling him Joon Joon. He has all the funniest and cutest expressions. Sometimes it is very difficult to capture the precious moments of his laughters and cute actions. Opps!! My sis corrected me, not "sometimes", but all the times. When you look at the photos, they'll just melt your heart and cheer up the rest of your day.

Faces of Joon Joon from Aug09 til Oct09.
My sis carrying her baby. He knows how to look at the camera for nice shot. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment